Malay age upgrades (feudal, castle, etc) go past 100%

Known bug in new patch. Devs are working on it.

1 Like

165% Imperial? Does this mean the Malay can advance to the Industrial Age?

6 Likes

It happens at all ages. The percentage counter goes quicker because of there bonus, but the total time needed to advance is the same as normal civs, resulting in 165% progress and still not hitting next age.

The funny thing is that people who don’t like Malay because the faster age up changes their build order are going to be happy with that 11

Game Version:

• Build: replaceme
  • Platform: Steam or Microsoft Store
  • Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows 7 or Mac or Linux
  • Gamertag: replaceme

Issue:

(Replace with a detailed description of the problem; please limit one issue per thread)

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. (List the steps we can take to reproduce the bug ourselves…)

Played as Malay on golden swamp. Attempted to age up to feudal but never aged up as percentage bar kept on going above 100% .

ATTACHMENTS:

:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)
:heavy_check_mark: (BONUS: ATTACH A VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM HAPPENING)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH YOUR DXDIAG IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING A TECHNICAL ISSUE)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH ANY CRASH/GAME LOGS [IF RELEVANT])

1 Like

yes this is very annoying , my favourite civ is malay and im a bit annoyed by this

1 Like

Same problem aplies to all ages, currently i only know this in Malay but i am unsure if other civs are afected by this

1 Like

I have also experienced this issue for all ages.

1 Like

yeah had the same issue hopefully they fix it soon

1 Like

Game Version:

Issue:

(Replace with a detailed description of the problem; please limit one issue per thread)

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. (List the steps we can take to reproduce the bug ourselves…)

ATTACHMENTS:

:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)
:heavy_check_mark: (BONUS: ATTACH A VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM HAPPENING)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH YOUR DXDIAG IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING A TECHNICAL ISSUE)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH ANY CRASH/GAME LOGS [IF RELEVANT])

1 Like

i did not know how to report a bug so i’ve just take a ss and want to share… this happened a couple time to me and to my friends. it s only occurs when i pick malays.the castle age tech goes %160 and sometimes beyond. no problem at imperial age or feudal age only in castle age tech

1 Like

Game Version: Current steam version

• Build: 36909
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: FranthePrincess

Issue:
The progress bar for when you age up sometimes isn’t displaying correctly. The bar will fill up faster but the progress in the Town Center will go up to %150, not %100. It’s happened three times now. I think the time it took to age up was the same as normal and the bar felt like it was maybe going %33 faster but I’m not sure.

Reproduction Steps:
Not sure how to reproduce the bug. Only has happened in ranked, at least to my knowledge. Talked to my opponent once and he didn’t notice an issue.

I have also experienced for all ages…

Where’s the hotfix?

1 Like

Seriously is been nearly 2 weeks, when is a quick hotfix coming? I can make it for you if you want. Don’t make us have to play with a community made datamod…

According to tec tree, malay has to get faster age up (%66) but everytime stucking of age up. on the age up bar im seeing that %166, and then age up. So there is no different between normal civ age up and malay age up. %166 and %100 is getting full exactly in same time.

One needs to test it.

Please fix this soon. Thank you so much.

1 Like