Mamelukes fix

Please post a game where mamelukes carried a game in those series.

If hes going pure ta, why the heck are you going mamelukes? Same could be said of facing goths or incas.

By the way. Throwing axes may win cost effectively but they dont win supply effectively.

Of the units you listed it can kite or run away from everything except archers quite easily. Just because its hard for you means nothing. Someone even offered last year to prove it to you in game. You conveinently refused.

In team games no one unit carries a game. Its a team effort.

WHAT? go and look at the post. It was about the mangudai. I said the mangudai kills mamelukes easily and he refused to accept so I challenged him and destroyed his mamelukes with mangudai.

1 Like

It was avout a variety of units you claimed. Nice try.

1. show me where it is. Then say nice try. The dude was totally sure he would beat me with mamelukes if I was playing mongols. I totally decimated his mamelukes with mangudai. Then we did the camel vs mameluke where I won as heavy camel against him because of the speed of heavy camel. Thats why we concluded that mamelukes buff on speed would be too good. Then we did the huskarl thing and he won but it took him 5 minutes. Thats it. we did all the test he wanted I refused no test. If you want to test with me i have no problem with it
1 Like

Its right there. He literally says he will take on your huskarls. If he can beat huskarls, literally any other infantry will fall too.

Again, if you see my post we did this test and he was right but it was very rough, If you take into consideration of the time you need to micro the mamelukes against the huskarl. The goth player will have the time to invade your whole city by the time you are focusing on your micro.

You did a test wjth mangudai. A test that gave you the entire map. Not good testing conditions.

Did you test with the huskarl?

So rhe goth player has enough huskarls to force mamelukes to micro against them and still have enough army to invade rhe whole city? I call bull. If you have enougb army hes microing that hard against it youre not going to have enough lrft to br a credible threat elsewhere

I have let the guy make the map if you read carefully he did the map himself. I did micro with mangudai. And yes we tested with huskarls.

And from what i hear from @WoeIsToWho your huskarls got slaughtered. So much for huskarls counter mamelukes.

But why are you focusing on those it is not the main topic of the post its about camels and mamelukes

Thats how you use the mameluke. You dont just stand there and take a straight up fight.

1 Like

Wasn’t this equalizer?
And btw you killed a patrolled mameluke group by picking them of 1 by 1 as far as I remember

:joy: :joy: :joy: The dude was microing the memes man he was not patrolling them

Hold on.

The arena was only for the Huskarl fight. Which I slaughtered the huskarls in close quarters. It was 3-4 markets of space on a side, which is decent, but reasonable for an “open area”

I never tested with you trying to micro Mangudai against Mamelukes in the closed environment, and for good reason, we’d both agree that without infinite hit and run, Mangudai would be slaughtered by mameluke. My entire point was that even with infinite hit and run, it was damn hard.

You microed the Mangudai in the test that mattered. I microed the Mamelukes in the test that mattered. I thought we had this settled. Now, Mangudai are slower than they were then. What are you on?

Umm because you said

So you are straight up lieing. Its been proven to you that units like the huskarl are not a threat to the mameluke yet you keep stating it.

Dont want to be called on it? Dont keep bringing it up

1 Like

Who the heck patrols mamelukes? Thats a terrivle wsy to use them.

Don’t @ me like that. Sometimes I have a bad day in my macro camp. >:

With good enough micro Teutonic Knights also die to Memelukes, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Kamayuks too (Mamelukes are faster, right?).

Tk your right but it would take forever.

Kamayuks are a bit more situational bc thd extra rangd. But why would you make mamelukes against inca anyway?

1 Like