- GAME BUILD: 101.102.30274.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Xbox Series S
When selecting the market to sell stone, “COMPRAR” (to buy) appears translated in the description where it should say “VENDER” (to sell).
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Choose the Spanish language in the game
- Start any game and go to the market to sell STONE
- In the description of the action, instead of the verb SELL appearing, the verb BUY appears (which appears well translated in the title of the action)
The action being taken in the market with the STONE should be shown correctly.