Matching solo vs premade

Lately I play 2v2 and 3v3 quick match. 9 out of 10 games are vs premade teams. You can feel a clear difference between a premade team and a match of solo players. There’s apparently more 3-player teams than there are solo players so why aren’t they getting matched to each other more? It’s literally one out of 10 games that I get a fair matchup of people that don’t know each other. Why is that? I don’t want to play on a premade team but I don’t want to continue playing solo either if it’s always going to put me against teams that are probably using voice chat and practice strategies.

Please put premade teams in a different matchmaking pool or add some priority.

1 Like

I had another game, vs premade again. I was about to quit because I’m tired of playing stacked teams. But then I noticed my teammate had 1500 ELO. Myself and the two premade players were all in the 1100’s. No one sees anything wrong with that?

The 1500 player was very, very skilled. Carried our team to victory against the premade duo. I was glad to finally get a win vs a premade. But what the heck is going on? I looked at their match history and the 1500 player had many similar matches with low-ranked players. The lowest was a 2v2 where all 3 players were in the 900s! Gold players vs a conquerer III… Seriously? Matchmaking is broken.

1 Like