Math doesn't square with my replay

So, I’m practicing Hera’s Archer Build Order and math tells me that given no TC idle time, I should be able to click Feudal age at 7:55 (18 villagers to train + Loom is 19x25=755s) or a couple of seconds later. Hera does at 7:59 in the video.

I’ve rewatched my last replay of doing it, and as far as I can tell, there’s no TC idle time whatsoever, hardly even any opportunities for TC idle times (pretty much every time, the next villager was queued up before the training ended for the current one), I never housed myself and yet I clicked Feudal age at like 8:20. I’m confused as to where 20 seconds of idle time crept in (I was a couple of seconds late with clicking Feudal), because as far as I can tell, I should be clicking Feudal at 8:00.

Am I missing something incredibly obvious or is the game just plain bugging out or what?

I uploaded the replay.
SP Replay v101.101.59165.0 @2022.03.29 222045.aoe2record (4.3 MB)

One of your villagers died on the second boar lure, so I think by replacing it, you added the extra 25 seconds.

Oh, no idea how I missed that. Normally every death to a boar is painfully obvious <.<

Thanks!