- Build: 101.101.36906.0.0
- Platform: Microsoft Store
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: Amarok
The Mayan bonus for resources lasting 15% longer appears to only apply to resources gathered by villagers. Resources (food) gathered by fishing ships deplete at the normal rate.
Here’s how to reproduce the problem:
- Create a Mayan fishing ship
- Check the food amount on a fish node or fish trap
- Have the fishing ship collect from the node/trap
- See that when it has collected its 15 food, the node is reduced by 15 food.
(Note: a villager collecting from shore fish has the bonus apply correctly – reducing a node by 11 when collecting 13; a fishing ship collecting from the same node reduces it by 15 when collecting 15)