MBA v1 June 17th updated

I think the issue is resolved for me now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

oh very nice so it is the same issue. too bad they left us to explore this ourselves took awhile but glad its working.

1 Like

What is the issue exactly?

different language setting in game loads different text file

1 Like

It is said MBA FN AI will only play well in MBA map for Forest. May I know which map is that? I have MBA FN AI but do not have the map that this AI plays well. The normal Forest Prison map is not working well for this AI, It wont farm nor create extra villagers. Please help me out.

“MBA_v1_FN” AI will only play on the FN map that comes with the AI mod, which is called “MBA FN 7x7 DE”

any other map, use MBA_v1_5v3 up to 7v1

I have tried MBA_v1_FN on MBA FN 7x7 DE, it wont work it stands with only 7 vills till one and half hours

can you record a video and post it here? so I can take alook

For sure, please gimme 10 mins. I will be right back.

PFA

This is just a Sample first 15 minutes of the game. I could provide you even the fast forwarded video of the replay for one and half hour.

sorry there must be an error uploading, I will try again

found the issue. it requires datamod to play. I edited the FN AI for this particular mod so you must choose “Multiple buffs mod v1” from the drop down

Aaah! So I cannot play this with other data mods?

unfortunately can’t as of now. the AI is designed with 2x2 farm size in mind

You were saying Multiple Buffs mod v1 but the data mod is showing MBA in the picture. I have a problem with multiple buffs modv1 I can’t run that mod.

MBA = multiple buffs mod, its the same just on my end I have it named with just letters.

what issue do you have when trying to load multiple buffs mod?

Yes I had another mod with 2x2 farm size, it was working for that! Now I get it.

I do not have the extension pack for all civs. So it fails to load data set.

can you show me a screenshot of the error message? you shouldnt need to purchase the DLC to play the civs you own from base game.

1 Like

Ok this one is working. The Buffed Alliance mod was not working, Thank you gotcha. I was thinking to play this game on civilization alliance, no problem, I work it out in the future. Let me practice this for now.

1 Like