Mehmed The Conqueror

Hello, still crashing on first scenario. I unsubbed and subbed back again to make sure because im not sure how the update works. But after that and i tested still crashing.

If it helps

1. I used auto scouts in the first area
  2. Didnt use auto scouts but crashed when encountering the first nomad tribe near starting position, and after finding transport ships

I am still facing the crash issue testing the same condition above. Can anyone confirm this with the new update or is this just me?

@JRichter You simply flare (signal arrow) game mechanic on the mine entrance you want to detonate, just follow the written instructions and it will trigger. Cheers.

Not tried to re-upload any new version since the mod has been unflagged, so not sure. But I should do it this week end after I have the time to check things further up.

Hello,

I just doubled check everything and reuploaded the new version of the first scenario. I ran two successful tests of the 1st scenario since the fix, and I experienced no further crash on my end. Let me know if you manage to play the scenario now or if you still experience a crash at some point. Cheers!

Sipahis were bugged!! They lost power and armor upgrades! Check that pls!

I ran two times and both when the artillery arrives, the game crashes on me (Mission 1)

1 Like

Ah I forgot to check the area bug for the artillery after I fixed it for the main group popping with Mehmed. But I know precisely what causes it (area touching the border of the map, it’s a really old bug dating back to AOK). So it will be fixed right after the official update of the game.

Thanks for the headsup, I’ll fix this last issue once the Modify Attribute bug have been officially patched (to avoid porting bugs).

Cheers!

You know what, I’ve made backups and I’m updating the campaign with the artillery arrival bug fix right now.

Just tested it right now and everything now works with artillery arrival too.

Should be a matter of minutes.

Unfortunately, the Modify Attribute bug is still something game related and will only be fixed with next official patch.

Just fixed the issue. Works fine now!

Got an issue where units who appear on the map sometimes enter the game with 1 HP (like the reinforcements in the first mission, ships and units). Also in later mission this issue persists where the unitsd only have 1 HP. (but not the heroes). Is this intentional? If highly doubt it is but wanted to double check.

Mine keep crashing in scenario 1, specifically at the nearest village. I tried five times argh! On my first try I was able to get till when the timer ends but then I decided to redo it to play it faster and loot more resources… But I regret that decision now ahah.