These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: Current patch (anniversary event)
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I finally grinded out the points needed to unlock the second day of the dead customization that adds fireworks to the celebration in the home city. Yet no fireworks occur. I’ve waited. Nothing happens differently from the 1/2 customization with the parade of dancers. I’ve looked over the graphics settings and they are all as high as possible, and lowering them and raising the settings makes no difference, still no fireworks. I’ve seen via reddit what the fireworks look like so I am definitely sure they are NOT working for me. Is this a bug, or is there something I’m missing? I am attaching a screenshot for verification.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
I have exited and relaunched the game repeatedly. I have waited a long time in case they fireworks didn’t begin immediately.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Select Mexicans as your home city.
- unlock the second of two (2/2) Day of the dead celebration customization options.
- double click to enable the 2/2 customization (verified by checkmark) and experience profound disappointment when no fireworks occur.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.