MICHI And population cap?

Well excited about this overdue release. My wife is fed up of me I have played AOE since 1999 and hung on all these years via game ranger and steam with the occasional RON session too. I am 34 and feel like a teenager again lol.

My question will a MICHI Black Forest be available drag and drop file in directory or workshop support ? and what’s the population cap loving the 500 on AOE2 hd.

Wololo 11

Let’s raid lol

Speak up peeps wololo

@ShAbaShAnKs said:

My question will a MICHI Black Forest be available drag and drop file in directory or workshop support ? and what’s the population cap loving the 500 on AOE2 hd.

Let’s raid lol

Hi friend,

Could you explain about MICHI Black Forest? I know black forest from AoE2 but I’m not sure what MICHI is because I never played AoE1 in its prime.

Ah, also, they haven’t said anything about the pop-cap but I am sure the limit will be higher than 50 in random map single player games, it is hugely requested.

By the way the game is not launching on steam so no workshop for now, we’ll see if the game has built in mod support by some other means.

Hey @Raw1812 it is a AOE 2 map but in the old days we used to copy the files and paste in the correct directory. Just wondering how far they will go with this AOE 1. Either way it’s something new and I can’t wait. Because if there is a map editor then surely someone will be able to replicate the BF Mich and share the file or am I deep in dream land lol. Thanks for your input and hopefully see you out there.

Any ideas on release date?