Microsoft Workshop ¿?

Hi community! I’m a AOE fan, but I play it on Steam. Today I think in give a try to Microsoft Store and buy AOE DE there. But an idea is flying around my mind:

-¿What about “Workshop” or a equivalent in Microsoft Store?

I really enjoy all the mods maked by the Steam Community trough Steam Workshop, so… I dont know if MS has a equivalent.

And… will AOE DE come in a future to Steam for wait for a while?

Greetings.

Hi, I heard that there will be mod support and that somehow we’ll be able to download mods easily, probably using something similar to steam workshop. In any case that’s what I’ve been told from @“Memes B Dreams” :
"This is from a windows page that @Penelinfi found.

“Age of Empires, the pivotal RTS that launched a 20-year legacy returns in definitive form for Windows 10 PCs. Bringing together all of the officially released content with modernized gameplay, all-new visuals and a host of other new features, Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is the complete RTS package. Engage in over 40 hours of updated campaign content with new narration and pacing, jump online in up to 8-player battles with new competitive features and modes, experience 4K HD visuals with overhauled animations, get creative with the scenario builder and share your creations with easy mod support. There’s never been a better time to jump in to Age of Empires. Welcome back to history.”

They advertise “easy mod support” so I’m assuming that the team at Forgotten Empires will consider adding expansions to the game alongside players sharing their scenarios and campaigns."

Hi, I heard that there will be mod support in the game and that we’ll be able to see/download mods easily probably through something similar to steam workshop. In any case, that’s what I’ve been told from @“Memes B Dreams” :
"This is from a windows page that @Penelinfi found.

“Age of Empires, the pivotal RTS that launched a 20-year legacy returns in definitive form for Windows 10 PCs. Bringing together all of the officially released content with modernized gameplay, all-new visuals and a host of other new features, Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is the complete RTS package. Engage in over 40 hours of updated campaign content with new narration and pacing, jump online in up to 8-player battles with new competitive features and modes, experience 4K HD visuals with overhauled animations, get creative with the scenario builder and share your creations with easy mod support. There’s never been a better time to jump in to Age of Empires. Welcome back to history.”

They advertise “easy mod support” so I’m assuming that the team at Forgotten Empires will consider adding expansions to the game alongside players sharing their scenarios and campaigns."

But that’s exclusive to AOE:DE for now, I mean there’s nothing similar in other games on the windows store.

Also, AOE:DE won’t probably come to steam, because Microsoft said that it’s Windows 10/Windows Store exclusive.

Yeah they have mod support.

A couple weeks ago, I asked FE about modding the Definitive Edition for a school project.

This was the reply:

Interesting, the whole sentence means that there will be some kind of mod support but very limited of what used to be on Steam.