[Minor Natives topic] Post here your ideas for every single minor natives so the devs can look at

There is still a lot of work to do with natives:

The Caribs are supposed to have been experts in navigation and fishing. But they have no improvements related to it. To replace them on maps containing such add the Arawak who would fit on many South American maps. We could also add Tainos for more of the Caribbean region, but without replacing the Caribs (Just as diversity). My proposal in this regard is that they shorten a little the arrival of the shipments and the cost of experience, since it is assumed that the shipments arrive through the Atlantic to the coasts of the Caribbean Sea, since the Caribs used to anticipate bad weather times and they knew very well the waters of the Caribbean. (Also there are very few improvements in the game that improve the mechanics of metropolis itself). This is the proposal that I liked to propose the most XD.

For the Mayans I had suggested that they could improve defensive buildings, but now they allow you to unlock a fort. It improves the defensive game which was what I wanted, but I would suggest that the fort is not an upgrade or tech, but a trainable unit like a Berber salt wagon. Please add 3 more improvements, since again they would be left with 2 improvements.

I like that Klamath Rifleman can now gather resources, but it’s been drastically reduced. I think it should be a little stronger, not as strong as it was before, but still respectable.

I also feel that all Native American skirmishes should improve to a range of 18 with each upgrade. Many royal house skirmish units can overcome this, and standard skirmishes have 20 range. Units like the Cree, Navajo and Cherokee Rifleman could potentially have a range of 18.

Apache cavalry should have a build limit of 12. There are carabinieri type units in royal houses that have a higher limit of just 9. I’d settle for a limit of 10.

Give me 5 upgrades for each native. Multiple buffs per TP makes an alliance with the natives more tempting. Many of these improvements make it possible to find more strategic options.

2 Likes