Misaligned Perch graphic breaking certain mods

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.47820.0 662401
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

The graphic for the Perch fish seems to be misaligned “breaking” mods like “Fish Borders” by making the fish harder to click due to the misalignment.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• All games with Perch present

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Use for example “Fish Borders” Mod
  2. Enable grid.
  3. Scenario/map/etc. with Perch present.
  4. Trying to click fish.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Image with Issue (can only upload one image but the issue is a bit more visible in the scenario editor where fish has and border by default):

:arrow_forward: Additional Info/Possible Fix:

Changing Y Offset of the Perch graphic in Advanced Genie Editor from -30 to 0 fixes the issue (tried to include image after change but my forum account is newly created).

Also tried editing the mod files but nothing seemed to change anything so the issue seems to be the change above (may just not have changed the right thing since I don’t really have any experience editing AoE files but I did try a bunch of things).

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like