Missing Earned Greatest Tech Mods

Game Version:

• Build: 36906
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: robertdow89/RobbieDPL

Issue:

I’m missing all 3 event mods that I earned from the Greatest Tech Events: Bigger Onager Projectiles, Golden Bombard Cannon Skin & Gunpowder Laser FX. They aren’t available in the Mod Manager nor under the Event Mods Tab of the XBOX Live game account. I’m also missing the Greatest Tech Main Menu Wallpaper.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Click on Mods Button to enter Mod Manager
  2. Click on XBOX Profile
  3. Click on Event Mods
  4. There are three Mod icons greyed out with an infinite loading circle on each

ATTACHMENTS:

:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)
:heavy_check_mark: (BONUS: ATTACH A VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM HAPPENING)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH YOUR DXDIAG IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING A TECHNICAL ISSUE)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH ANY CRASH/GAME LOGS [IF RELEVANT])

2 Likes

Game Version:

• Build: 36906
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: robertdow89/RobbieDPL

Issue:

I’m missing all 3 event mods that I earned from the Greatest Tech Events: Bigger Onager Projectiles, Golden Bombard Cannon Skin & Gunpowder Laser FX. They aren’t available in the Mod Manager nor under the Event Mods Tab of the XBOX Live game account. I’m also missing the Greatest Tech Main Menu Wallpaper.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Click on Mods Button to enter Mod Manager (Subscribed Mods no longer have the 3 mods at all)
  2. Click on XBOX Profile
  3. Click on Event Mods
  4. There are three Mod icons greyed out with an infinite loading circle on each
  5. Updated with attachments

ATTACHMENTS:

AoE2DE_s 2020-05-27 07-44-19-16|690x388 AoE2DE_s 2020-05-27 07-44-23-51|690x388 AoE2DE_s 2020-05-27 07-44-29-60|690x388

I have the same issue

I am missing them too but i supposed it was because i forgot to log in to the xbox account after completing them but maybe that wasn’t it.

I have been logged into xbox account for months, but have this issue.

Good to know that I’m not the only 1 here experiencing this issue.

I too just noticed I lost all my mods from this event too. I had completed all the challenges. Hope they fix it. Unlocking these holiday/seasonal skins is the main reason I keep coming back but if we can’t even keep them, then I may as well just give up.

Hey hey! Try re-launching your game and check if they are there; the Medieval Technologies mods should be available again if you unlocked them during the event!

Thanks for the report! =)

2 Likes

Yay! They’re back! :smile:

I do not know when it happened, but in these days that the games were updated, these 3 mods stopped working and when I access these in the menu, it appears that it is loading, but nothing happens, I had my xbox account activated if it is supposed that you have to be there forever, I hope I’m not the only one with this problem.