These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: Mission 4 of Edward Longshanks Campaign
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
*“The Scottish Army” enemy AI player (Blue player) gets their troops stuck on the repaired bridge and do not cross it as intended for the Mission script. Also: the player’s units have a hard time to cross unless multiple clicks of the computer mouse is made to convince the units to cross said bridge
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
Basically happens every time one plays Mission 4 of the Edward Longshanks campaign
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- You can use the same (or similar) script used in the Mission 1 Joan of Arc mission, that prevents the players’ units from entering the area where the Army of France (Yellow Player) fights the English Army (Red Player) for the Bridge of the Mission 4 Edward Longshanks Campaign, so that your units (playing as Edward Longshanks) cannot cross a already completed bridge until the Scottish Army attacks
- Make the broken bridge an actual whole bridge, unbroken. My guess is that the real reason why the Scottish Army cannot cross the Bridge is due to the AI player (as well as the Player’s Troops) finding it hard to cross due to the units still assuming that the bridge is of broken, uncrossable sections.
The Scottish Army will cross the Bridge and begin attacking the Player’s buildings and units
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
In this picture that I took, most of the enemy units that I eliminated were with my Longbowmen, and they were crammed up against the shore on the northwestern corner of the bridge. My archers easily destroyed them as they were stuck on that corner. I also found it incredible difficult to make my whole army move across the bridge, unless I input multiple clicks from my computer mouse.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
*There is no game file for me to upload. *