Mod failed to publish

I’ve been trying to upload a zip file all day and I keep getting the error message "Mod failed to publish"
I tried to change many things but nothing is working. I have been working really hard on this mod too

Having the same issue… and very sad. I spent like two days learning the program to make a mod. It works fine for single player, now when trying to upload it so my family can also use it when we play… getting error Mod Failed to publish

There’s something wrong. Mods have stopped being uploaded since the 14th September

I don’t know this issue but I tried uploading some mods before but game showed 0 files and made that mod useless. When I unpublished it mod worked fine again.

The issue still persists. It seems to be a client-side problem. The server responds fine, but I found this in the browser’s console:

(Uncaught ReferenceError: exports is not defined at purchaseHost.js:13)

Hope it helps.

same problem here. two of my mods are waiting to get published: “New Asian Architecture” and “Civilizations Revamped”, it uses up my internet data but gives failed to publish at the end.

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 40220
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: cly0806

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

:question: Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.

From Sep.16th,I always failed to publish my campaign mod in the ageofempire.com and inside the game.I have checked the mod carefully,and it can play in the local without any problems.I do not know why I cannot publish the mod?Is this Gametag being forbidden,so I cannot publish everything?

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

1. Recently I can publish the mod successfully,but since two days earlier,this cannot work.
  2. I have published hundreds of times but cannot succeed once.The reason for failure is so puzzied for me so that I cannot find ways to modify it.
    3.I have loaded in both Steam and Xbox.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).

@DodoNotDoDo Can you help?

1 Like

Just wanted to pop back in and say~ THANKS! dunno what changed, but I can now upload my mods to play with my family <3