Gold Frame Blue Glas UI
spectator/replay mode close-up
Note 1): At time of writing, after activating a UI mod, AOE2DE needs to be restarted for it to be loaded correctly.
Gold Frame Blue Glas UI features:
- Transparent panels with golden frames.
- Resourcepanel and mappanel are merged into one.
- Mapsize is 40% bigger than vanilla.
- “Housed!” flashing is bigger and brighter than vanilla.
- Resource icons and counters are also bigger.
- Top- and bottom decorative screen-bordures are removed to increase visible gameplay area.
Adjusted GlobalQueue position to not be covered by fixed position tooltips anymore (set GlobalQueue display to “1 Row” in the game options).
Link: Gold Frame Blue Glas UI
Ramblings: Made this primarily for myself but some others are enjoying it too already. The reasoning behind merging the resources and the map into a single panel was that I keep looking at my res in-game but forget to check the mini-map regularly to see what’s going on in game… this way, my eyes are already there, so I pick up the action on the map easier now.