- BUILD #: 43210
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
Civ Jingle music placed in mod directory not working.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Edit the civ jingle files and create the wem file. (music related to the civ)
- Place them in mod directory. i.e. C:\Users\ [UserName]\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE\ [Profile ID]\mods\local\ [ModName]\resources\ _common\drs\sounds\
- Boot up the game and check if it plays (it doesn’t work)
Note: the voice set, modded sounds, civ theme and other audio are working fine. But only Civ Jingle is not changing with Mod.