- GAME BUILD #: 61321
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
When An effect Modify Attribute with the stat changing attack of armor, the attack/armor type value gets reset back to 0 when highlighted.
Testing the scenario when the effect was highlighted afterwards, the effect value is indeed changed to 0
When entering the desired value and not highlighting the effect before testing, the correct value is used.
Also when saving the scenario while the effect is highlighted, the value resets aswell
This is really annoying when copying multiple effects or just viewing what effects are used in a trigger.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Enter Scenario Editor
- Create a new trigger
- Create a new effect Modify Attribute
- Setup the unit desired to change (Change either the Armor or Attack stat)
- Change the Attack/Armor type value to something different than 0
- Re-select the effect and see the value get reset
The entered value Attack/Armor Type should not reset back to 0.