Modifying Profile?

I fixed my gamer tag when I finally figured out how to sign up for box Live, but it seems the random name stuck here. How can I change this?

@jennywaboom will be able to help you. The old Age of Empires Online forums would automatically create a new forum profile when you changed your Xbox LIVE gamertag. Since this forum software is different the process to create a new forum profile for your new gamertag may be different.

@rhrmn said:
@jennywaboom will be able to help you. The old Age of Empires Online forums would automatically create a new forum profile when you changed your Xbox LIVE gamertag. Since this forum software is different the process to create a new forum profile for your new gamertag may be different.

The irony is that I literally created the Xbox Live account as I signed up here, and changed the tag two minutes later. I’ll contact @jennywaboom as you suggest. Thanks!

You’re welcome.

By the way, how do you post a Question thread? I don’t seem to have that option.

Nevermind. It appears to be enabled or disabled depending on the subforum.

@jennywaboom @rhrmn

I am having the same issue. I had changed my Xbox Live Gamertag either right before or right after setting up the Age of Empires forum profile. And now my Xbox Live Gamertag is Quin Kiote while my profile name for these forums is SamplingPanda22, which is what my old Gamertag used to be.

I have the same problem as well. I created my xbox gamertag after registering to this forum.

I contacted @jennywaboom, we will see.

Maybe the information here can be of help to you all:
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile

How can I change my forum name on here? I tried going into the settings here on forum, but no luck.

@In-Dak-and-Zeke-We-Trust said:
How can I change my forum name on here? I tried going into the settings here on forum, but no luck.

Edit Profile

I don’t have that option available. :frowning: