These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 59165
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
It’s exactly the same condition as how I did.
- Choose the Chinese as your player civ.
- Make a trigger to enable the tech El Dorado when it is in Imperial Age. (Make sure to disable your original Imperial unique tech, of course!)
- Make another trigger to modify the cost of El Dorado (750F, 450G → 500W, 400G)
- Rename the tech El Dorado into anything you want. It’s for a custom tech.
- Test the scenario in the Castle Age.
- Advance to the Imperial Age.
- Satisfy the 500 Wood but Gold less than 400. (By the way, due to the Chinese bonus, the cost will be shown different. Make the Gold less than how it is shown anyway.)
- The tech is ready to be researched even though the Gold is still less than how it is needed!
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The tech should NOT be ready for research until you gather enough Gold.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.