Monaspa unit stats displayed incorrectly after upgrading to Elite Monaspa

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.102231440.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Non-elite unique units display stats for their elite versions when upgraded in the technology tree window.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
Only tested this with Britons and Georgians, but I assume it would apply to every civilisation

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Advance to the imperial age
  2. Upgrade a unique unit produced from a castle to Elite
  3. Check the tech tree window after a match has ended (not sure if the bug is unique to post-game tech tree viewing)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Hovering over the non-elite unit in the tech tree, even after upgrading to their elite version, would show stats for their non-elite vesion.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

This happens for all Unique Units, and it even reproduces when the game is not over yet.
Thanks for your report @earthshaker4304 :slight_smile:

1 Like

This has been the case since AoC I believe. Still worth fixing, and shouldn’t be too hard?

1 Like