- GAME BUILD #: 100.13.12327.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
The game browser doesn’t show name of the hosted Scenario anywhere; for Scenario game rooms, both the Type and Map is listed only as “Scenario”. This makes all Scenarios indistinguishable in the game browser, aside from what the room host chooses to use as room name.
Note that this is a regression from legacy AoE3, where Scenario names were possible too see from game browser without needing to join the room (in right side panel).
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go Multiplayer → Browse Games
- Witness that hosted Scenario game rooms don’t display the Scenario’s name
The Scenario name should be displayed in Map column and also in the right side panel.
Additional note: right side panel is also always missing the generic Scenario image, there is simply no image displayed instead. This is probably a bug too.