MP Replay post-game stats: Player colors do not match in timeline

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 50700
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

I was watching a replay of a game I had just played. After it completed, I browsed the tech tree for me (player webJose) a bit, then went back to map, then Statistics. At first I did not notice, and I cannot say if the problem is there since the start of the playback, but at this time, after the replay completed, I saw that 2 players’ colors were mixed in the timeline. See screenshot.

Just so you know, the correct color for AO_Bethor was blue (1).

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

No idea. I rarely play, much less MP. Maybe always, maybe almost never.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Open the attached recorded game file and replay to the end.
  2. Browse the tech tree for player webJose (unsure if this is necessary).
  3. Go to game statistics, click Timeline.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The player names to the left of the timeline are associated correctly to their timelines. Because I played the game, I can tell you that the timelines are correct: The blue graph is indeed AO_Bethor’s timeline, but it is not aligned with AO_Bethor’s name.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

MP Replay v101.101.50700.0 @2021.08.05 214940 (4).aoe2record (2.1 MB)