Mule Cart historical inspiration?

Why the heck do the Armenians and Georgians specifically have Mule Carts and no one else? What’s the historical inspiration for that? I know that Kakheti in Georgia uses donkey carts to this day, but they were extremely common in the Middle Ages. Why them?

1 Like

Mmm… this is the second topic you’ve created critizicing the civs design after your topic claiming that some of your ideas were implemented. I’m noticing a pattern here. It’s getting unhealthy.

1 Like

You’re one to talk.

Anyway, this is more of an inquiry into the historical inspiration and not a criticism.

2 Likes

:grin:

And my posts were just commentary on my performance and not psychotic outbreaks.

1 Like

Somehow, I doubt that.

1 Like

That was the point. Sarcastically describing my posts as not psychotic, meaning that your post is actually criticism rather than an innocent inquiry. Why do I have to explain this?

I know the intent of my post better than you do. It was meant to be an inquiry and not criticism. My wording was expressing confusion and not any sort of anger.

Hard to believe that when you started with “what the heck”. Please, don’t fall into denial about what you’re feeling; just let it go.

That’s a standard confusion phrase for me.

1 Like

I wonder the same.

I don’t bother new civs having unique mechanics as long as there’s at least a slight historical basis. Does the caucasus have lots of carts because of the montanious terrain? Is there a tradition of mule raising/breeding? If not, it seems random and un-serious.

2 Likes

Hahahah the devs are running out of gimmicks and come up with unhistorical bonuses like this one hjahahaha.

You will find the answer in age of empires mythology the nordic civ, enjoy.

1 Like

They are completely different!!! AOM has Ox cart, and AOE has Mule cart. The animals are historically accurate so no complaint.