- Build: 101.101.36202.0 4819260
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Gamertag: Dolqus5512
When I join a lobby with a custom scenario, the red text: * The Host is configuring lobby settings which may require a file transfer * is shown and I can’t ready up UNTIL the host readied up and I rejoined the game, after doing that the file transfered and no red text was shown (I’ve noticed that the problem is not happening to everyone, but in my case it happens every time).
Since the last update (36202) it even doesn’t transfer the file anymore (but I still can ready up), after starting the game it crashes (no CTD) with an error “File Error 23”
Here’s how to reproduce the problem:
- You need atleast a host and a client to reproduce it
- Create a lobby and select a custom scenario
- When the user joins he sees the text in chat * The Host is configuring lobby settings which may require a file transfer * and can’t ready up.
- Rejoin with the client to see if you still can’t ready up after.
- Host has to ready up now.
- Rejoin with the client again and you see you can ready up and (perhaps) the file gets transferred. (The client even can ready up if it didn’t get the file)
- IF the file didn’t transfer, start the game and the client game will crash (no CTD) with File Error 23
(ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)
(BONUS: ATTACH A VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM HAPPENING)
(ATTACH YOUR DXDIAG IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING A TECHNICAL ISSUE)
(ATTACH ANY CRASH/GAME LOGS [IF RELEVANT])