- Build: 36906
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: Wolfinstein
Game is crashing during multiplayer games to desktop. It happens between 5-x minutes into the game. I was able to finish like 4/25 games. Singleplayer works fine.
Things i have tried:
- increased page memory
- reinstaled game
- reinstaled GPU drivers
- changed partition where the game is installed
- uninstalled antivirus
- manually updated Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables
- verified game files
- tried both single and multiple monitor setup
- tried both UHD and standard visuals
And probably some other things i dont remember by now.
RX5700XT, Ryzen 3600X, 16gb RAM
Win 10 x64
Here’s how to reproduce the problem:
Play the game …
Six months months after release multi is not playable. Is there a chance to fix it or i can refund the game and go back to watch T90’s streams instead.
Edit: Singleplayer drops as well.