Multiplayer information

hi i wanted to know how multipleyer works? there will be ranking
of the strongest players?

There will probably be ranking given it’s on xbox live multiplayer. It’s needed given the broad spectrum of players that will be on this game.

I asked on the Facebook page for them to reveal more multiplayer details here on the forum, nothing as yet.

@“Mystic Taboo” said:
I asked on the Facebook page for them to reveal more multiplayer details here on the forum, nothing as yet.

They probably said something about your petty offerings not swaying their determination to with-hold information

@Penelinfi said:

@“Mystic Taboo” said:

The probably said something about your petty offerings not swaying their determination to with-hold information

Lol

I’m trying to play the multiplayer option but I cant. my xbox live is activated and everything but the multiplayer windows its not blue like the other ones. anyone has a solution for it?

@“CK Shadow SP” said:
I’m trying to play the multiplayer option but I cant. my xbox live is activated and everything but the multiplayer windows its not blue like the other ones. anyone has a solution for it?

I can get into the multiplayer Lobby but when I try to join a game it freezes or tells me that the game is full when it actually shows open spaces. I wonder if an admin or developer has a comment to make on this?