- Build: 101.101.36202.0 4819260
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Gamertag: Dolqus5512
The host can’t startup the game when selecting a custom dataset, it always cancels the startup countdown in the last second. (afaik the host gets an error some kind of that not everyone has downloaded the custom dataset which is not true).
I DIDN’T REPRODUCE THE PROBLEM BY MYSELF YET, BUT THIS IS WHAT THE HOST(S) TOLD WHAT HAPPEN
Here’s how to reproduce the problem:
- You need atleast a host and a client to reproduce it
- Create a lobby with a modded dataset
- Let the client join the lobby
- Ready up with both and try starting the game
- The countdown cancels in the last second and (I’ve been told) the host get’s an error message. The same happens all the time when trying to start the game.
(ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)
(BONUS: ATTACH A VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM HAPPENING)
(ATTACH YOUR DXDIAG IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING A TECHNICAL ISSUE)
(ATTACH ANY CRASH/GAME LOGS [IF RELEVANT])