Multiplayer Request: Please Include Diplomacy

It’s still fun in the 1st and 2nd games, and it would have been fun too in the 3rd. Please don’t remove it again in the 4th, diplomacy really adds spice to online matches.

hello, it depends! If diplomacy makes online games unbalanced, then I think it should not be included! or at least not produce imbalance effects!

@CostlierParrot3 said:

hello, it depends! If diplomacy makes online games unbalanced, then I think it should not be included! or at least not produce imbalance effects!

There was a button to add/remove diplomacy in the first two games in case you didn’t notice.

I have never played in the first chapter; in the second chapter you are right now that I think about it!
Hello.

Yeah, definitely include diplomacy. And it was always optional so players can disable it for competitive matches

@CostlierParrot3 said:

Why? It’s only enabled once you do it manually, not by default – that’s always been the case.

@pecelot said:

@CostlierParrot3 said:

Why? It’s only enabled once you do it manually, not by default – that’s always been the case.

If there is the option to enable / disable the option (as above I have been pointing out) then ok!
But in the gaming world, you know very well that it’s not all about …
We just lack that make a DLC to enable / disable diplomacy (I’m kidding … or maybe not? I have too many views !!)

+1 to diplomacy.

@CostlierParrot3 said:

@pecelot said:

@CostlierParrot3 said:

If there is the option to enable / disable the option (as above I have been pointing out) then ok!
We just lack that make a DLC to enable / disable diplomacy (I’m kidding … or maybe not? I have too many views !!)

What do you mean? From what I’ve seen, in AoC it worked out perfectly in large fun games, FFAs, KotHs and whatnot.

What are AoC, FFAs, KotHs? I am not trolling you, I really don’t know these…I even googled these.

Age Of Conquerors, Free For All and King of the Hill.

I always wished Regicide were in the other games.

@pecelot said:

@CostlierParrot3 said:

@pecelot said:

@CostlierParrot3 said:

What do you mean? From what I’ve seen, in AoC it worked out perfectly in large fun games, FFAs, KotHs and whatnot.

did not you ever see something that worked great for some games, and when it came back (but maybe with diversity, and on different games) it does not work right? here’s what I mean. I repeat: if the diplomacy was something that got married with the mechanics of the game and the innovations that this new 4th chapter brings to the whole series of the AoE franchise, then well come!
I am of the opinion that diplomacy must be something added that can fit well into the mechanics of the game, and not the kind that we have to be apart!
Of course I hope AoE 4 is a war game where diplomacy can be an option, not a game of diplomacy where war is an option.

@Mehkind said:
What are AoC, FFAs, KotHs? I am not trolling you, I really don’t know these…I even googled these.

Oh come on man, you are saying youve got a degree in this game but you dont know what AOC means? :neutral:

Maybe he meant a degree in the original AoE… only :smiley:

@KrOjah said:

Thank you. WOW i have been playing for so many years without knowing their short form. I think I need to be more involved with other communities.

@IamDalv said:

@Mehkind said:

Oh come on man, you are saying youve got a degree in this game but you dont know what AOC means? :neutral:

@pecelot said:
Maybe he meant a degree in the original AoE… only :smiley:

I was testing him, since I have so much knowledge. You got to share your knowledge you know. B)

@Mehkind said:

@KrOjah said:

Thank you. WOW i have been playing for so many years without knowing their short form. I think I need to be more involved with other communities.

What do you mean by other communities? :wink:

We are Age of Empires. We’ve got to have the most sub populations of any franchise. I count at least 8 active communities off the top of my head. How many more communities can we handle? Haha.

@pecelot said:

@Mehkind said:

@KrOjah said:

What do you mean by other communities? :wink:
I hangout with my old folks at Heaven Games. And we are literally old. I joined this after Age IV announcement.