Multiplayer Save Games

Hello, I was wondering how you save multiplayer games? My friend and I could not figure it out when we played yesterday.

1 Like

As far as I can tell it is sadly not a feature.
Unfortunately I don’t even know if it’s a feature that will ever be added to the game.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply, that is a shame. I really hope this gets added in the future as my friend and I use it a lot in AoE2 DE.

Same, I am really hoping it’s on their roadmap too.

1 Like

I don’t care how old this is. I agree, and I’m bumping this thread to chip in and say you really need to add this back in for games between friends. This can be done in a reasonable way that won’t cause issues with public games. You could create a requirement that games with pausing enabled have to have a password and not be public. Let’s get it done AOE devs! I’m going to send a ticket with a link to this thread too. This is a NEEDED feature. Most responsible adults simply don’t have enough spare time to play AOE for a 2-4 hour session. We need to be able to save and resume later.

Everyone else should open a ticket too and make your voice heard: https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=

1 Like

Here, here. We need this feature.

Seems like Age of Empires 4 has gone backwards!! AoE 3 has this.