Ok guys, since AoE4 is out, I’ll probably switch my attention and little free time to that game for the time being, so I won’t follow aoe2 and aoe3 scene as much as before.
For this reason, I decided to post my latest balance suggestions for the game. Some will probably overlap with the new pup changes, while others aren’t new. Still, I thought it was worth to post them along some new ones, as a reminder.
- JW moves 0.05 faster (as much as berserkers).
- Lose the arb upgrade.
- Wagenburg tactics UT get a secondary effect. All xbows present at the moment are transformed into HC.
- Lose access to squires.
- Stronghold UT affects TCs too.
- CKN cost 5 gold more.
- Cuman mercenaries allows the allies to train kipchaks at their castles at double the gold cost.
- Cavalry get +10/20% HP in feudal/castle age.
- TB also get eco tech research 100% faster.
- Kamayuks get +2 against eagles.
- Elite EA cost 800f and 700g (-200f and - 100g).
- Walls (tiles of palisade and stone) are built 20% faster.
- Get access to SE discounted by the 33% university discount.
- Condos get a +2 bonus attack vs eagles, and +1 vs spears.
- Get the first infantry armor upgrade for free too.
- Folwarks can garrison up to 10 vills.
- Lechitic legacy UT also gives +1 PA to hussars.
- All techs are researched 50% faster (from 30%).
- Get access to squires.
- Hauberk gives +1/3 armor.
- Lose access to cavalry plate armor.
- Get access to redemption.
- Get fervor and sanctity for free upon reaching castle age.
Some may be missing, so keep checking this original post. I’ll admit that this time the post is a little bit rushed, but with the little free time that I have, and with AoE4 out, I wanted to put it out there as soon as I can.