My published mods disappeared for some reason

Llama Housed SFX: Mods Single – Age of Empires
Llama Housed SFX - 6db boosted version: Mods Single – Age of Empires

Here are two mods that I published yesterday, but as I checked today they are gone for some reason.
Also there’s another mod named No More Plants by Sogomn which a lot of people are using, and I realized it disappeared randomly too today after launching one game.

@DodoNotDoDo Could you check?

Thanks for calling that out. I changed a query that unintentionally filtered out some. They should show up again now.

2 Likes

Hey @DodoNotDoDo, whenever I click on the links given above in this thread it redirects me to forums.ageofempires.com.

And whenever I copy the link and try to go to the link in a different tab directly it just redirects me to ageofempires.com.

Log off the web site, close your browser then try again. Should clear session info that has you stuck in a loop.

Nope, that didn’t work.

When you get redirected back to ageofempires.com, are you logged on? If so, can you then browse to the mods page and view mods?

Hey @DodoNotDoDo, diiiid you change another query? Mine have dissapeared now lol :sweat_smile:

I see 20 for you here. Maybe just a temporary issue or do you still not see them?

Oh, never mind, now I see if you click details on them they don’t show up. Checking…

Fixed. You’ll just need to log off the web site and log back on, then they’ll work again. Thanks for calling it out!

1 Like

I cannot access my mod page.
my_mod_page

Which mod? Did you log off the web site and log back on?