Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition
Age of Empires IV

@rhrmn said:
Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition
Age of Empires IV

Same and also I bought already AOE II HD + AOE III at Steam (but was on Summer sale so no big problem).

Anyway too many AOE games already but I just wanna know if we are going to get some boxed version…

wait for pre Christmas shopping … The Microsoft bundle will get a price cut during that time

You will find the real pain when u find Age of Empires : DE requires 16GB RAM and 4 Core HT Thread, 2GB Video Memory, nvdia 650 or above to run the game smoothly in HD…

@Yeshna12 said:
wait for pre Christmas shopping … The Microsoft bundle will get a price cut during that time

You do know I’m talking about games, except one, that won’t be released this year, right?

@Yeshna12 said:
You will find the real pain when u find Age of Empires : DE requires 16GB RAM and 4 Core HT Thread, 2GB Video Memory, nvdia 650 or above to run the game smoothly in HD…

The 16GB RAM is the recommended system requirement for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition and is likely intended for players who will be playing the game on 4K monitors.

Think if you have 1000 units all doing their thing, as well as all the terrain and map objects, in “4k quality graphics”, it would take some resources!