These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- **GAME BUILD #: 100.14.7908.0 (270052(
- **GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- **OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When selecting a minor native settlement TP and adding it to a control group with an existing building the UI shows up as a trade route TP. Example: a barracks is assigned to control group “2” and the minor native settlement is added using control click to the “2” group. When “2” is selected and tabbed to the settlement, it will select the settlement but the UI only shows the trade route options (ie, no units or minor native upgrades, only trade route upgrades). This issue does NOT occur if the minor settlement is selected as the first building in the control group.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Build any military building (or building in general)
- Assign that building a control group
- Build a trading post on a minor native settlement
- Select the control group used previously and control click to add the minor native to that control group
- click anywhere, then select the control group and tab through the buildings. You will be unable to train units from the native settlement until you reassign the entire group starting with the native settlement
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The UI for the minor native settlement should be the same regardless of the order it is added, and should not be showing only the trade route upgrades
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
This image shows the bug, when the native settlement is added to the group second:
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.