Nearly outdated stuff that could be useful. (Potential improvements)

They could just give you a reasonable cost.

The blockade of metropolis and the improvement of Spies.

Captura de pantalla (316)
I do not consider them obsolete because of the function itself, but because of how they are implemented.

Let’s start with the metropolis blockade:
The reason it is not used is because it deals too drastic damage to the opponent, as it does so permanently for the rest of the game.

My proposal to fix it: Make the opposing player temporarily stop gaining experience (Maybe 2 minutes) for a price of 2000 coins, and the opposing player could pay the same amount to lift the block immediately. This must be a skill that takes a considerable time to recharge (8-10 minutes (?)).

In case of being a team game, you must choose from the player’s summary which one you want to block, that is. You will not block everyone, only one at a time.

If the game is in a team, in case someone has already blocked his metropolis and he has unlocked it there. It cannot be blocked by other team members for a specified time. (This to prevent it from being blocked consecutively)

Now the spy upgrade:

We all like to see what your enemy does all the time, but in team games you can’t always pay such an overwhelming sum without doing serious damage to your economy.

I propose that it be an ability similar to the Buddha of the Japanese, but much longer (Maybe 5 minutes?), At a much lower price. This ability should also allow to see in the player summary the production of the enemy, the number of troops and villagers, the number of resources and income, and the shipments that he is making. As mentioned, only temporarily.

Note: I have never understood the image of the ‘Metropolis Lock’ icon. Can anyone tell me what it is and what situation it represents?