NERF COREAN

But in that way we can buff them where they need one and nerf WW which is probably also needed by a single change.

wait, there is a civ called ā€œCoreanā€? O_O

But taking away the Archer def upgrades is also a nerf, even a big one for Skirmishers. I really like having it since you usually want to wait with you def ups for Archers until you go up to Castle Age.

Balance was never as good as now.

Only balance is off on weird setting maps, but that is due to the weird settings.

War Wagon needs nerf, Koreans donā€™t

3 Likes

I think my proposal is an overall buff for pros (2000+ elo) and nerf for the rest.

The civ is just fine, the thing is the War Wagon. That truly is OP, just like when people figured out the double castle arambai. The stone bonus allows an easy spam of castles, but that is fine. Iā€™d say if you nerf the WW the rest should be fine.

I would say reduce the WW range by 1 and the damage by 1 as well. Also increase the price a little to prevent early spam. The range is the biggest problem as I see new, it outranges most counters such as the Genoese Crossbow and the skirmisher. Should the range be the same or at lest equal from the Skirmisher line, they would be easier to counter.

Their range is already 1 less than skirmishers in castle age and equal to skirmishers for elite one in imperial age. What are you talking about?

Free armor AND cost reduction AND binus damage against buildings

I almost got hit by the words of a 1100 11, try harder bro

1 Like

I thought their range was 5/6. My bad, just checked and it actually was, but it was already nerfed. I donā€™t play Koreans that much.

1 Like

That was present ever since their inclusion. With the new free armor bonus (and lowered cost) they suddenly became a bit OP.

Itā€™s the three things together that make the WW problematic, thatā€™s my point. They cost less, so they are easier to produce, they have free armor making them extra tankie against fire arrows and they have bonus damage aginast buildins, so they can literally take out everything

1 Like