NERF FIRE LANCERS | TOP 50 IN LADDER

I’m only 900-1000 elo so I suck but you shouldn’t really brag about being in top 50 in custom games. You’re only elo 1219 or rank #5563 in 1v1 which suggests you’re being carried by your team mates in custom games/ that people’s elo/ranking is inflated in custom games due to lack of players vs matchmaking.

4 Likes

If team maps were smaller, would it help against FL?

1 Like

If games would end in T1/T2 would it help against FL?
Statistically - yes, china are arguably not good in T2(as mongols etc).

Practically, game should be balanced for all maps to some point.
Or we will recieve another “water maps” which are dodged by everyone.

You are very funny xD
Cannot stop laughing reading your replies here
Ofcrse ur main is Chinese and your only way to win games is through FL
xD

The Rus and the Mongols don’t have stone walls, your suggestion is not good at all.

China is not my main dude I exclusively play it. Not touched any other civ and won’t touch till civ for japan or another asian country gets released.

Me playing as china has nothing to do with my statements in here. I have said it multiple times and I can say it again. Makes no difference to me if FL gets nerffed. I play with and without them so no issue here but the whole point why im against nerffing it is because players play poorly and its not reason to nerf something. And I have said they could do rework for FL not to be so cheesy.

Besides if FL gets nerffed bunch of you are crying over something else which is new cheesy tactic. What ever its feudal scout rush or something else.

If you’re another blind person that doesn’t realize the mistakes many of you do and especially in that clip and tries to justify nerffing them based on it then please get pair of glasses or something.

Both civilizations can deal with FL just fine.

Rus can use HA and economic advantage and early pressure vs china. In team games they can both ask ally to wall them off just in case which any reliable ally would do.

Rus wooden walls got 3k hp, stone walls got 5k hp. So its possible do double or triple layer wall off to slow them down. HA will insta demolish any form of mass FL especially if person who is playing as Rus splits his HA with C formation and manual split

Mongols got cheapest outposts in game I think and mangudai hard counters FL. FL cannot do anything to mangudai. Same thing in team games applies. Ask ally for help to wall of if none is willing to help put outposts and make mangudai

If you watch the best players, they don’t do such turtling or walling or build wonder.
I have seen the Viper using FL to snipe landmarks too fast and his enemies were not able to respond at all.
He then later said, it is OP.
Now we also have Elephantos animation canceling thing too. It works for any melee unit using torches.
Using it and FL or Elephantos is the best Sniping strategy!

Keep in ur mind, some civs don’t have stone walls at all.
Like the Mongols and the Rus.
Since you don’t know the game fully, you shouldn’t be spreading miss information at all.

No player wants to waste so many resources just to protect from potential FL. That is total stupidity!

1 Like

Ignore this guy. He will keep wasting your time on stupid arguments.

Here is better solution for you: How about we play 1v1. Choose any civ you want except China. I will pick china and we will fight when I have produced 30 fire lancers. We will see how you “THE PRO” deals with it.

3 Likes

Top 50 in custom game ladder? O.o is that real or are you legit top 50 quickmatch 2vs2/3vs3/4vs4 ladder?

Does he have any vids up about this? Interested to see.

Already explained how they can deal with them

No one is telling you to drop 10k stone to walls at 10min mark. Information is your key. React what you see and act accordingly.

If you see Yuan dynasty from china its fair to assume there is potential FL play coming through. If there is Spirit way with stables around it. Its dead set that FL play comes at some point.

Currently 51 in quick match not custom. I was doing custom with noob friends on that clip

I dont even think theres a custom rank no one would pay attention to that

2 Likes

Agreed 20 charssssssss

It has just happen an example of fire lancers play in pro league showmatch between wwp and vietnam legends, casted by lidakor. Game 4 in hill & dale, both teams having chinese civ (also game 2 danube?). WWP vs Vietnam Legends 3v3 AoE4 showmatch

1 Like

He only plays china, ignore him.

Not sure how is that relevant. I already demonstrated that I won against around 40-50 FL with 3 bombards and 18 handcannoneers which is basically half of the army supply of opponents.

Also why would u suggest to someone who has never played any other civilization with 0 hour gameplay experience from those civs to go and pick up them from scratch and hope to execute the mechanics of civilization in way that you might be able to execute chinese mechanics? Now im not talking about FL at all but the general civ bonuses, build orders and so on.

I have general sense how civs like to play but no idea which build order to execute or tricks with their economy side.

All civs got access to general units like spears, MAA, knights/lancers, handcannoneers and bombards which I have been able to successfully use against FL.

Also whats the point if I know its going to happen? Im just gonna go 20 layers of walls and laugh at u when you break them till I could just steam roll over with 100-120 supply of army.

So whats your favorite civ then? Out of curiosity.

Thank you for providing things to watch. Do you happen to know if this is same tournament that drongo was talking about?

https://aoeiv.net/

Why are you lying?

Anyone who wants can go on here and look at “RodLimitless” for Custom, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4.

1 Like

Not sure, but probably, AoE4 Pro League commentators is still TBA.