Nerf of Inca tower rush, possibile solution

We don’t conclude it from the tournament, we just confirm that inca are strong normally and their tower rush makes them completely op because of the bonus from villagers + bonus damage from the villagers. The tournament wasn’t needed, this topic is way before that.

It’s weird they don’t get the elite version of slingers. Kind of wish they did.

Slinger is a powerful unit that can be made in castle age comparable to hand cannoneer that can only be made in imperial age. It doesn’t need a buff. It has lower base attack but attacks faster, is more accurate, deals bonus also against condottiero, has more hp and costs less to make. And it also doesn’t require chemistry.
The only way for it to make it work is to make the elite costs as a castle uu or more. It could increase +5 hp, +2 range and +2 base attack. But needs to be tested.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not saying the slinger is a bad or weak unit at all. Just wondering why there isn’t an elite version. Also +2 range is too strong.

I was thinking more modest like +5 HP, +1 range, +1(or 2) infantry attack bonus

Yeah it should be really expensive to upgrade like 1000 food 800 gold.

Only other unique units that don’t have an elite upgrade are imperial camel, imperial skirmisher, condottiero, and missionary. Imperial skirm and imperial camel are both upgrades to existing units. Condo is a very situational unit so elite version seems unnecessary.

1 Like

Finally, victory for all players except tower rushing incas.

3 Likes

Yes I can agree that was stupid.

Pretty bad balance change to me. The devs are just killing the tower rushes. Incans were already one of the few civs that could do a tower rush. And now they are also gone from the list.

3 Likes

They will get nerf this patch.
Villagers don’t get upgrade from blacksmith in feudal age
Best balance decision ever ! Thanks

Congrats, OP