Nest of bee cannot shoot on shallow water

It seems that this is a bug that existed a long time ago, when the nest of bee is on the shallow water, it only has the animation and sound effects of shooting, but it does not actually shoot arrows. Can we fix this bug soon? This is fatal to the player at some important moments.

Also, due to the excessively long firing time of the Nest of Bee, they now do not perform as well as the mangonels in the game, the mangonels have faster loading times and shorter shooting times, which is ironic, in a country that focuses on gunpowder, its gunpowder units ( or special units) are actually weaker than other countries, which makes me wonder if this is intentional by the developers.

Zhuge crossbow used to be a weaker archer, it has been corrected in the last update, so that more people want to use it, I hope that one day, the same results can be seen in the nest of bee.

1 Like

Hey @Nanshinner! Is this something you still see after the latest update?

1 Like

No, this was the situation encountered before the last update. I’m not sure about the status after the update, I’ll keep an eye out.

1 Like