! New achievements!

10 new achievments on AoE 3 DE achievments Steam page.

9 achievments for all Historical Battles + achievment for USA civ???

7 Likes

more realistically i think one or more of them relates to the upcoming faction.

5 Likes

who cares? improve IU or bring the new civ. I cant stand these achievements are on priorty list.

dude, these take like 1 dev a couple of days maybe, they are certainly a side project.

7 Likes

well, what we really want takes 365 days, not on priority, because this is on poriorty, you got what i mean?

The last time we got achievements was when the African civs were released so I think it’s a decent hint that there is some new content (either new civ or coop historical battles) coming soon

5 Likes

this is not a priority and it has not slowed down the production of other stuff.

the guy making these is not the guy making the 3d art or gameplay design needed to make new factions. devs work within roles, as an example Vividly makes Maps as a designer. i dont know who made these Achievements, could be Bredalus or Tilanus but could also be say Ippert or Iko who seems to be related to feedback. in either case the guys coming up with these and likely also programming them in cant just be magically turned into a modeller.

5 Likes

Aside from any complaints about performance sometimes in my game, any new content is welcomed.

3 Likes

taunt 25
you dont know about that

i know a lot of people who work on computer games, yes i absolutely do.

How curious because you were the idiot who asked for 6 civilizations per year and you said that nobody cares about the balance, better take out civilizations

3 Likes

do you know you can say idiot on forums reight?

Was about to create a new thread.

HYPE! :crossed_fingers:t2: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Actually the achievements are an added value, a detail. Something secondary. Achievements are usually indicators of DLC or expansions, which is good.

4 Likes

Judging by The African Royals achievements (five achievements for each new civ and one map-based) - two new civs coming? Can’t wait (as much as I’m enjoying AoE4)!

1 Like

I think some achievements will be for the new game mode.

So it’s still probably just one civ

2 Likes

Judging by the fact that in steamdb the “final” branches where updated hours ago, I presume that something related to those achievements will be announced soon. Maybe with the december PUP?

2 Likes

Possibly we are getting the new civ in the December PUP patch as well.

1 Like