First of all, I don’t speak neither English nor Spanish as my native language. So please bear with me if I make any grammar or puctuation mistakes.
This is just a conceptual suggestion, that’s why the thread will only address bonuses, unique units and techs. Specific bonus values and the tech tree can always be tweaked for balance later.
Civ role: Harassing and pushing.
Civ concept: Monks and towers.
-Starts with 1 Kala monolith nearby.
-Shepherds generate X% wood in addition to food.
-Monks gain +X range per age.
-Towers can pack and unpack starting in the castle age.
- Highland besieger: Unique infantry unit that deals bonus damage against siege units.
- Tiwanaku priest: Unique monk unit that replaces the regular monk. This unit can block two instances of meele damage. Available at the monastery since the castle age.
- Akapana rituals (Castle age): Spearmen and skirmishers are trained X% faster.
- Religious expansionism (Imperial age): Eagle warriors replace their gold cost with food.
Unique building or unique civilian unit
- Kala monolith: Unique building that can increase the armor of friendly civilian units (villagers and fishing ships) by +1/+1 in an area of Y tiles, and generate stone at 13/minute. Build limit: max 4 at the same time. Available since the Castle age.
Outposts, towers and castles provide +5 pop.
Extra civ techs
-Wari warmongering (Castle age): For the tiwanakus, siege workshop units receive -X% bonus damage. For all teammates, siege workshop units move 10% faster. It can be researched at the siege workshop.
There is one reference to the Waris because of their confederation.
Plate mail armor and elite eagle warrior technologies are missing from the tech tree.
Damage block ability inspired by Devalut’s bone armor ability that was ported from a mod. All credit to him.
-Gateway of the Sun.
-Gate of the Moon.
Architecture: Andean (shared with the incas).
-Protector of Chuqi Q’awa
-Protector of Kimsa Chata
-Lord of Qhunqhu Wankani
-Lord of Humahuaca
Languages: Puquina and Aymara (La paz dialect, or Jujuy-Salta dialect).