New civilizations

Hello guys, I saw the new civilizations you added in Age of Empires 2 HD, I think they are great but I would really look forward to seeing some new one, like Polish, Roumanians (Wallachia, Moldavians) especially because they had a very important role in battles against Turks in Europe.

well… it’s not that simple. I think Magyars and Slavs fit pretty well the gap left in the balkans, even not being totally accurate. Sure, aoe2 needs to fill the HRE and polish gap, but that would need a lot of thinking, because these civs only have their importance assured when aoe2 storyline starts to finish.
I think tibetans would be a cool civ to add, though

I thinkthat it’s a shame that while Franks, Brits, Spaniards, Portugese etc. all get their own civs, every Slavic nation is put into one generalized civ “Slavs”. It wouldn’t be a big deal but the only campaign that utilizes Slavs is the Dracula one, and Dracula wasn’t even Slavic.

There’s many a story to be told about central / eastern Europe in the middle ages, but we got none.

I agree with you! Thou to be honest, Balkans could be a good category maybe, Bulgar a other one (Bulgar are one of the oldest empires), Romanians (Wallah and Moldova, here could be very good assault units called “Flacai”), Poland, Russia, Ukraine, and so on.