New Forum Giveaway Reminder!

Last chance to enter the first giveaway on the new forum! Leave a comment on this thread to be entered to win AoE II HD and ROTR DLC:)

https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/8/sweepstakes-time#latest

The sweepstakes will be closing later today!

A return of age of empire by the big door with age of empires 4 during the e3? :slight_smile:

Lol who at M$ would be able to do that without messing up completely.

Would I guess right that if I haven’t been reached out by now, then I’m not one of the winners? :confused:

@Alternanthera said:
Would I guess right that if I haven’t been reached out by now, then I’m not one of the winners? :confused:

Sadly yes:( But thank you so much for reminding me that I need to put the winners names in the post!

@jennywaboom said:

Sadly yes:( But thank you so much for reminding me that I need to put the winners names in the post!

That’s a good idea; Announcing the winners will promote transparency in the forum’s competitions. :slight_smile:

@jennywaboom said:

@Alternanthera said:

Soo why is nothing done for the age of mythology community? Are we not part of the age of family any more?
I mean you did specific giveaways for AoE 2, why are the AOM players being neglected again?