These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: ###### Lords of the West Patch
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When shift clicking and making houses over an enemy idle villager, crashes the game
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Started a new game with a friend
- got him to put an idle vill in the fog of war, the explored but not visible
- shift clicked and created houses over his vill and the game crashed
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The game not crash
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.