New map spotted: Saharan Routes - Lost

disssapointment, i had thehope this would bew included as offficla

it is going to, its just meant as a fun map.

2 Likes

in other words, it is official, but not competitive. Just casual.

I mean, you’re welcome to be as competitive as you want on the map. But yea that’s the general idea.

6 Likes

hi vividlyplain, first time im in the forums and you seem quite active, about this map, i cant seem to find it anywhere inbetween the other maps in map selection, i know it may seem like a dumb question, maybe it even is but i truly have looked all over the place, do you know how i select the Saharan routes LOST map in a mp lobby im trying to host

Hi. Perhaps you have a filter selected? Look in all maps.

2 Likes

Thats exactly what im doing, well maybe im doing it wrong, but i select all maps, scrolll down the whole list and go over each one 1 by 1 and it doesnt appear, NOR does the normal Saharan route map either, and i have restarted my game and pc multiple times but didnt help, i tried clicking on “custom maps” but it says i dont have any so im assuming its not a custom map

1 Like

Do you play the game through Steam or WS?

Do you have any mods active? They could be overwriting your list of maps, I actually had the same issue and realized I need to deactivate them.

I think i found the issue, correct me if im wrong but is the map part of the african dlc? Cuz i dont have that dlc which i think answers why i dont have the map, i just throught it was a new map not connected to dlc, also to answer your question, im on Steam

2 Likes

It’s an African map so that’s quite possible.

I even tried that aswell cuz ive had issues with mods before assuming that was the issue, thanks for the input though! I think the map is part of african dlc so sadly i cant play it yet, will be buying it soon though so i wont have to wait much longer haha

1 Like

Yeah exactly why i think that might be the problem, thanks so much for the help vividlyplain, appreciate you taking ur time to help me figure this out! Have a great day!

2 Likes

Hello im new in game and i play a “NOMAD” mode on this map… but we started without even town center only with our explorer can you help me find out how to create a map like that?

You have to take treasures to get the wood to start and build the town centre, thats the point