PLZ Devs return the resource spawning behaviour back to normal. The new 90° around your TC in straight lines is just the biggest BS in a very long time.
- It kills early scouting as you always know where to look now.
- Berries always spawn 4-6 tiles next to the tc so makes them super safe vs. any kind of agression
- Also scouting your enemy is now way to ez as you just need to follow the line after finding one of his res (gold, stone, deers) to find his base.
- Makes laming also more ez as you can find your and his sheeps/boars faster.
- On maps like Arena/Hideout ect. it makes the res cluster way more so sometimes a forward can block like 80% of your res.
- It also feels like boars do spawn way more often behind woodlines thx to that to and as they are now 90% of the time together you will have 2 bad boars spawns.