These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 81058
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When you use the Replace Object effect on an “Invisible Object” in the Scenario Editor to turn it into a unit, the unit that replaces the Invisible Object spawns with only 1 HP (see screenshot). This was not the case before update 81058, and is highly disruptive for scenarios/campaigns.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Place an Invisible Object unit on the map in the Scenario Editor, via unit placement or via trigger.
- Replace it with any unit type using the Replace Object effect.
- The unit spawned to replace the Invisible Object only has 1hp.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The spawned unit that replaces the Invisible Object should be full HP.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
Thanks for reading and fixing the bugs.