These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: Current Steam build as of 2.12.2021
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
With the last option devs introduced king of the hill and regiide as options for scneario win conditions. this is great at appears to work at first glance, the regicide and koth options thought do not work in multiplayers. if you make a scneario with the regicide option, add some ai, add some kings, and click test directly from the scneario editor, it will work flawless. try the same thing by hosting your scneario in multiplayers, jsyt add some ai, and delete your king. you will se, nothing happens. also spies is available not treason.
Similiar hold true for koth in multiplayer
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- make a scenario and clikc the regicide winn condition option, start with king
- Use the Test scenarion option directly from the editor and verify it is working when kings dies and also treason is available instead of spies.
- host the same map online, can use ais to fill palyer slots ofr the test, will have the same result as for real players (tested)
- delete your king or kill other players kings. players wont be defeated and spieas instead of treason available.
Similiar analog can be tested that koth deosnt work either in multiplayer
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Regicide and Koth working online too
i would be happy for a fix since i was quite thrilled by the new scenario options and sad to see them only half working. ai doesnt play koth anyway, pls fix this or your hard efforts go to waste