New universal techs?

Nah, that will be OP.

I’ll even add Byzantines. This left us with 5 civs - Cumans, Turks, Tatars, Mongols and Persians.

Cumans - Literally doesn’t make any difference as they don’t have Heavy Camel Rider.
Turks - I hope no one will complain if a civ without pikeman gets a bonus for Camel Rider. And if arena players push a nerf for them, a compensation is necessary. Since Camel is not the best arena unit, this extra PA can work as the compensation.
Persians - They are totally limited to hybrid maps nowadays. One of if not the worst closed map civ which is pretty generic in open map. This will spice things up. This also fits with their stable good against archer identity. I don’t think this will be a big deal as considering their current win rate in open maps.
Tatars - This civ is the reason why this tech stuck into my head. I never thought they will ever get halberdier. Despite 2nd armor on infantry, halb is decent at their job. And they have Flaming Camel too. Maybe I can’t fit better camel on them.
Mongols - Civ is fine in terms of balance. But it has 2 design issues. SL and Nomad tech. If those issues are addressed, we can sneak in this tech into their tech tree. They don’t have last cav armor which is really great as we are sure it won’t make them strong.

In the end, again I’m probably talking about something that is not even an issue yet.

Interestingly you didn’t suggest this in your own thread. Age of Infantry/Elephants/Camels

You just straight up increased their speed and MA for everyone.